Shop Shabby Apple!
Shabby Apple Oh, how I love thee!! Let’s talk shabby…..
The Blue Dress *AKA* The Real Beaut! Dress Navy $86
3 reasons why you’ll love this dress!
1. This dress is form fitting, but it’s not over the top. This dress is ideal for corporate america and can easily transition from day to night should you have wonderful things to accomplish after your busy day at work. The material of the dress is thick, so it’s perfect for a cool day when you still want to be FAB. With a dress like this you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for warmth.
2. You’ll love this dress because of the singe of the waist! The circle to the left of the dress gathers the dress to the side and pulls everything in! Your waistline and bum will love you and every onlooker will too. If you have a thicker bum, you may want to go up a size. In dresses I’m a size 6. For this dress I would purchase a size 8.
3. The color pop! You don’t have to be drab at work. The blue dress is a lifegiver and evokes a cool and breezy feeling. You can easily pair this dress with nudes and other soft colors. Mine was paired with Jessica Simpson nude snake skin pumps.
TULLE *AKA* The Wooster Skirt in Mint $128
3 reasons why you’ll love this skirt!
1.Tulle is where it’s at, it’s really one of those versatile items that every girl needs. The floor length mint skirt is perfect for dressy and casual affairs. You can pair tulle with peeptoe pumps or your favorite chucks. It’s really ridiculous the styling options for tulle skirts!
2. This tulle is a wrap skirt with adjustable straps. This gives you the option to wear the skirt high-waisted or low on the waist. The straps are easy to insert and the banded top of the skirt is comfortable even on bare skin.
3. It’s durable! The fabric and layers of this tulle skirt add a little much needed fashion drama! I’ve worn this skirt to three different events that lasted for several hours each. The skirt wasn’t too heavy and was definitely eye-catching. If you have a thing for fairies and princesses this is the skirt for you. Honey get your twirl on flaunt like the true queen that you are. I paired my tulle with Betsy Johnson peep toe pumps, a black crop top and denim crop jacket.