The HoneyBeNatural Internship Program is centered around women empowerment! Yes I’mma have you sprinkling Black Girl Magic all over the metroplex!
Do you have creative ideas? | Can you work at a fast pace? | Enjoy media and digital communication? | Do you have a heart to inspire & empower others? | Want to help grow our magazine? | Good with technology? Apply BELOW!
OPENINGS. Is this you?
(1) Assistant Social Media - Pulls quotes & helps with social media plan
(2) Blogger for Events (Camera Required)
(3) Photography coordinator of magazine shoots (Monthly) | Corresponds with 'HER' shoots.
(4) Brand Manager - Organize content for magazine issues, shoots and events etc. Works with the photography coordinator.
(5) Graphic Designer
(6) Photographer (Must have a DSLR camera or equivalent)
Must have natural hair (Guys & Girls)
Open to individuals 18 and up.
Must be available to meet in person Tues or Weds. Times 6:30p to 8:30p for collaboration and teamwork time.
Must have a working portable computer
Must have a camera (of some kind) or high-quality camera phone. Professional cameras are a plus though!
Must have transportation
Must be able to navigate social media
Must be punctual.
Must be flexible and open to meet other people
Must be able to work independently
AUGUST 1 to DECEMBER 1
JANUARY 1 to MAY 1
JUNE 1 to AUGUST 1
APPLICATION || Please Place Google Drive Links to Resume, Cover Letter and Work Samples in the "Message' Area.