One-of-A-Kind Hair Care Event Catering to Type 4 Naturals Will Convene Top Bloggers, Celebrity Stylist & Natural Hair Enthusiasts From All Across The Country
For A Limited Time “Kinky Hair Unlocked” Offers A Special Discounted Ticket Rate to Bloggers and Their Followers
What do you get when you combine the most sought after celebrity natural hair stylist, certified natural hair experts, some of the top bloggers and vloggers around, and over 250 natural beauties from all across the country? A one-of-a-kind hair care experience called Kinky Hair Unlocked. And you’re invited!
What is Kinky Hair Unlocked?
Kinky Hair Unlocked is a brand-new hair care experience designed specifically for naturals with tightly coiled curls. Taking place the Friday before one of one of the largest natural hair shows in the world in Atlanta on the evening of April 24, 2015, Kinky Hair Unlocked is a one-of-a-kind hair care symposium geared toward educating women on how to achieve maximum length and healthy hair from their scalp to their ends.
The event is the brainchild of Trudy Susan, founder of 4cHairChick.com – the #1 online community dedicated to celebrating women with type 4 natural hair.
“I wanted to create a unique, in-person hair care experience unlike any other,” said Susan. “Kinky Hair Unlocked is different than other natural hair events because our line up of speakers is comprised primarily of certified experts – including a scientist, trichologist and celebrity cosmetologist & stylist – that can speak to the science, chemistry and expert techniques that lead to strong, healthy and beautiful hair. It’s a perspective that is often left out of the natural hair conversation.”
Event Highlights & Speakers
With some of the top names in natural hair on board, including premiere sponsor Dark & Lovely Au Naturale, Kinky Hair Unlocked will offer attendees a fun and informational evening packed with:
· Meet & greets with some of the top bloggers & vlogglers around, including confirmed guests Jenell B. Stewart of Kinky Coily Me, Kriss Larson of NaturalMe4c, Ijeoma Eboh of Klassy Kinks, natural hair advocate Jouelzy, and more;
· Styling lessons specifically for type 4 naturals by Felicia Leatherwood, the celebrity stylist behind the red-carpet looks of some of your favorite celebrities, including Teyonah Parris, Ava DuVernay and Jill Scott;
· Educational workshops and insight about how to achieve healthier hair and retain length from certified experts Dr. Kari Williams and Erica Douglas a.k.a Sister Scientist;
· Opportunities to shop dozens of natural hair care brands at the Tendrils & Curls pop-up store;
· A special presentation from Dark & Lovely Au Naturale;
· Networking with other natural beauties, complimentary beverages for VIP courtesy of Myx Fusion; and more.
“If attendees leave this event and say, ‘Wow, I learned a lot,’ then our mission is accomplished,” said event founder Susan.
Limited Time Blogger & Friends Discount Offer
Now through April 10th, 2015, Kinky Hair Unlocked is offering a special discounted ticket rate to bloggers and vloggers and their followers. Use code ‘DIGITAL’ digital at check out.
Special preset travel packages are also available for attendees outside the Atlanta that want to make a curlfriends weekend getaway of it. Details on travel packages and arrangements can be found here.
Kinky Hair Unlocked will take place on Friday, April 24, 2015 from 7-11 p.m. at a private venue in Atlanta, GA. For more information about the event, go to www.KinkyHairUnlocked.com.