SHEAMOISTURE’S NEW MANUKA HONEY & MAFURA OIL
HAIR & BODY COLLECTION HAND-PICKED
BY TARGET FOR MADE TO MATTER CAMPAIGN
New Collection Supports Community Commerce Program That Seeks to Fight Poverty
Amityville, NY – September 2014 –SheaMoisture has been hand-picked by Target to be included in the retailer’s Made to Matter campaign. Made to Matter is a curated collection that features leading natural, organic and sustainable brands that are better for you, your family and the environment. SheaMoisture’s Community Commerce: Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil hair and body collections will be sold exclusively at select Target stores nationwide in this new section.
The Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Collection is part of SheaMoisture Community Commerce program which seeks to fight poverty and better the lives of women globally. Ten percent of Community Commerce sales go to women-led businesses, to support communities that supply ingredients for SheaMoisture's products, or support The Sofi Tucker Foundation, a non-profit established by the brand. Each product in the collection contains certified organicShea Butter ethically sourced from women's co-ops in Northern Ghana, Manuka Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils, and African Rock Fig. Products include:
- Body – An all-purpose, sulfate-free body wash that cleanses, while moisturizing dry, rough skin. Provides a creamy lather and leaves skin soft and radiant. May also be used to create a luxurious spa bath. SRP: $9.99;
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hand Cream – Rich in vitamins, this hand treatment deeply moisturizes and provides immediate relief to dry, rough skin. SRP: $5.99;
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Butter – This comforting body butter delivers long-lasting hydration, while rejuvenating dry, rough skin. Ideal for rough, dry elbows, cuticles, knees and heels. SRP: $11.99;
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub – An invigorating scrub that gently exfoliates and nourishes with a rich blend of certified organic Shea Butter, Manuka Honey, and Mafura and Baobab Oils to boost skin’s hydration. African Rock Fig helps smooth and restore softness. SRP: $10.99;
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Our Best Loved Soaps –This gift set of four beautifully wrapped sulfate-free bar soaps includes Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil, African Black Soap, Peace Rose, and Raw Shea Butter. SRP: $10.99.
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo – This sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses, while infusing hair with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients. SRP: $10.99;
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner – Rinse-out conditioner instantly detangles and hydrates, while leaving hair shiny and more manageable. SRP: $10.99;
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex – This potent treatment absorbs quickly to encourage a healthy scalp and lustrous, beautiful hair. Helps to improve hair’s elasticity and promote healthy growth. SRP: $10.99;
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque – An intensive, deep treatment conditioning treatment that baths hair in moisture and nutrients. Smoothes and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier, frizz-free hair. SRP: $12.99.
Products are color-safe and cruelty-free, and do not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, synthetic fragrance or artificial color.
SheaMoisture’s Community Commerce Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil products are available at select Target locations nationwide. For more information about SheaMoisture, please visit SheaMoisture.com.
About SheaMoisture: Since 1912, SheaMoisture has made its award-winning, shea butter-based skin and hair care products using family recipes handed down from founder and CEO Richelieu Dennis' grandmother Sofi Tucker, who as a young mother, sold her shea butter creations to support her family in Sierra Leone. Firmly committed to “A Better Way To Beautiful," SheaMoisture products are made with natural and certified organic ingredients, not tested on animals and do not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, paraffin, formaldehyde, mineral oil, petroleum or DEA. SheaMoisture ethically sources its shea butter from five co-ops in Northern Ghana.