LUXURIOUS SKINCARE SOLUTIONS FOR UNDER $20
Nubian Heritage’s Bodycare Products Pamper From Head to Toe Without Breaking the Bank
Amityville, NY – May 2014 – Who says you have to spend a small fortune to realize soft, smooth skin? Nubian Heritage’s bodycare products are not only affordable, but they are chockfull of good-for-you ingredients that pamper skin from head-to-toe. Our favorites include:
- Coconut & Papaya Body Wash – Using an anti-aging, brightening and firming formula, this gentle body wash cleanses with nourishing Coconut Oil soap and vitamin-rich Papaya. A blend of Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E softens, soothes and renews skin. SRP: $11.99.
- Honey & Black Seed Lotion – Healing, anti-oxidant Back Seed Oil is blended with Arabian Honey and Apricot Oil in a restorative Shea Butter – rich in nutrients, amino acids, proteins and Vitamins C, D and E. Pure Arabian Honey helps skin cells regenerate and maintain moisture, while the Black Seed oil helps smooth uneven complexions. SRP: $11.99.
- Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Shea Butter – Slather on this anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and balancing butter wherever skin is thirsting for moisture. Featuring a blend of pure Shea Butter, emollient rich Hemp Seed Oil, naturally antiseptic Neem Oil and soothing Vetiver, this nourishing skin treatment is suitable for the entire body. SRP: $12.99, 4 oz.
- Lavender & Wildflowers Hand Cream – Rough, dry, irritated hands have met their match! This nutrient-rich, long lasting moisture treatment is specially formulated with Lavender, cultivated by ancient Arabians as a versatile therapeutic botanical with calming and soothing properties. Wildflower extracts and Aloe Vera moisture and help nurture tired hands and nails.
- Mango Butter with Shea & Cocoa Butters, Honey & Cornmeal – This non-irritating Mango Butter soap contains pure vegetable butters, essential oils and organic herbs. Mango Butter naturally seals in moisture without clogging pores, while Cocoa and Shea Butters improve skin’s elasticity. $4.49 for 5 oz bar.
The Shea Butter used in all Nubian Heritage products is ethically sourced from women’s co-ops in Northern Ghana. In addition, Nubian Heritage products are not tested on animals and do not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, paraffin, mineral oil, petroleum, DEA or artificial fragrance or coloring.
To make a purchase, please visit VitaminShoppe.com. For more information, please visit NubianHeritage.com.
Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of two New York street vendors. In 1992, fresh out of college and without jobs, Richelieu Dennis and Nyema Tubman embarked on a mission to produce highly efficacious natural products using culturally authentic practices and certified organic and fair trade ingredients sourced from around the world. Today, Nubian Heritage celebrates diversity in global beauty ideals and aspirations. The award-winning brand offers hundreds of products inspired by ancient healing philosophies, which are available at retailers throughout the U.S.